Sukkur IBA Journal of Economics and Finance - SIJEF is the semi-annual research journal published by Sukkur IBA University, Pakistan. SIJEF is dedicated to serve as a key resource to provide practical information for the people associated with economics and finance research at global scale.
Aims & Objectives
Sukkur IBA Journal of Economics and Finance - SIJEF aims to publish cutting-edge research in the field of business, economics, and finance. It accepts original research articles, case studies, reviews, and short comments on diverse issues, problems, unique concepts, hypotheses, and solution-oriented findings in interdisciplinary studies of economics and management sciences.
Sukkur IBA Journal of Economics and Finance is a peer-reviewed, open access journal and the mission of SIJEF is to contribute and promote research in the field of economics and finance. The journal helps researchers to reach a truly global audience, and discover connections across diverse fields of economics and finance.
The research focused on but not limited to following core thematic areas;
- Macro Economics and monetary economics
- General Economics
- International Economics
- Public Economics
- Health and Welfare Economics
- Labor and demographics Economics
- Economics history & Economic systems
- Economic development, innovation, technological change and growth
- Agricultural and natural resource Economics
- Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Urban, rural, regional, real state and Transportation Economics
- Financial structure
- International financial management
- Risk management
- Corporate finance and governance
- General financial markets
- Financial institutions and services
- Financial Econometrics
- Asset pricing and derivative pricing
- Islamic banking
- Accounting, Banking, and finance
- Behavioral finance
- Corporate financial policy
- Capital and security markets
The opinions expressed in Sukkur IBA Journal of Economics and Finance (SIJEF) are those of the authors and contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of the journal management, advisory board, the editorial board, Sukkur IBA University press or the organization to which the authors are affiliated. Papers published in SIJEF are processed through double-blind peer-review by subject specialists and language experts. Neither the Sukkur IBA University nor the editors of SIJEF can be held responsible for errors or any consequences arising from the use of information contained in this journal, instead, errors should directly be reported to corresponding authors of articles.