Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Contact details (phone number, email, address) of Corresponding Author provided in the manuscript?
All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, translated or stored on a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying and/or otherwise the prior permission of publication authorities.
Open Access Policy
Sukkur IBA Journal of Management and Business - SIJMB provides an immediate open access to its published content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge and dissemination of ideas. To enable unrestricted usage SIJMB is following Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license. Researchers can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, for research purpose, condition to formal reference to the original work. Authors can self-archive publisher's version of the accepted article in digital repositories and archives.