E-ISSN (Online): 2410-1885
P-ISSN (Print): 2313-1217
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor submitted to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). If an extended version of conference proceedings paper has been submitted author must exclusively inform the editor with a covering letter. SIJMB has a policy guideline for an extended version of submission that must be taken into consideration before submitting an extended version of a conference paper.
- If the authors have used the work and/or words of others, the authors must ensure that the work and/or words of others are appropriately cited or quoted and identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscripts.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Contact details (phone number, email, address) of Corresponding Author(s) provided separately in the submitted article?
- The submitted article must contain sections for author contribution, data availability, and funding sources (if any). Please check "http://journal.iba-suk.edu.pk:8089/SIBAJournals/index.php/sijmb/BestPractices" for more information.
As an agreement of publication, we ask you as the corresponding author(s) with the consent of all co-author(s) that you execute this agreement.
1. By executing this agreement, you represent and warrant that you are the sole proprietor of all rights in the accepted work;
a. That the work is original and does not infringe upon any copyright
b. That the work has not been previously published
c. That the work would not be republished
reproduction of the work requires permission from the publisher
d. That the work does not contain anything libelous or otherwise illegal
e. That the work does not contain material from other works protected by copyright without the written consent of the copyright owner.
2. In return for said rights, Publisher grants to author(s) the following rights;
a. All Propriety rights relating to the article, other than copyright
b. The right to make oral presentation of the material in any form
c. The right to use, after publication, part or the article in subsequent works of author(s), provided that written permission is granted by the Publisher, and that the proper acknowledgement is made to the source and Publisher.
3. The undersigned being aware of the facts, accepted all the terms & conditions stated.
The SIJMB holds the rights of all the published papers. Authors are required to transfer copyrights to journal to make sure that the paper is solely published in SIJMB, however, authors and readers can freely read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and to use them for any other lawful purpose.
The SIJMB is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.