Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). If an extended version of conference proceedings paper has been submitted author must exclusively inform the editor with a covering letter. SIJMB has a policy guideline for an extended version of submission that must be taken into consideration before submitting an extended version of a conference paper.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Contact details (phone number, email, address) of Corresponding Author(s) provided separately in the submitted article?
Sukkur IBA Journal of Management and Business - SIJMB holds the rights to all the published papers. Authors retain the copyright. Authors are required to sign the consent to publish & copyright agreement to make sure that the article/paper/work is solely published in SIJMB and never been published before or will be published after publication in SIJMB to any other journal. However, authors and readers may freely read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles and to use for any other lawful & non-commercial purpose.