Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text of manuscript is formatted according to Journal Format and and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The SJCMS holds the rights of all the published papers. Authors are required to transfer copyrights to journal to make sure that the paper is solely published in SJCMS, however, authors and readers can freely read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and to use them for any other lawful purpose.
The SJCMS is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.