About the Journal
Sukkur IBA Journal of Emerging Technologies (SJET) is the international peer-reviewed, Open Access bi-annual (June and December) research journal that focuses articles which contribute new results in all domain of Engineering Emerging Technologies and is published by the Sukkur IBA University, Sukkur Pakistan.
SJET does not impose any article processing charges (APCs) or publication charges. Hence the publications are free of cost.
Sukkur IBA Univesity is a non-profit public sector organization and all the journals published by Sukkur IBA platform are funded by the university itself and Higher Education Commission.
Aims & Objectives
Sukkur IBA Journal of Emerging Technologies (SJET) will publish and encourage the submission of critically reviewed manuscripts on cutting-edge research in the field of emerging engineering technologies.
The objectives of SJET are:
1. To bring new engineering ideas, research, and findings on a single platform.
2. To integrate interdisciplinary research for a technological sustainable solution.
3. To provide a scholarly platform to connect academia and industries for socio-economic development.
SJET welcomes regular manuscript submission (up to 20 pages including reasonably-sized figures and references) prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Journal.
Submissions must include all of the following elements: Title of the paper, abstract, keywords, illustrations, and bibliography. References should adhere to the IEEE standards, which have already been defined in the template of SJET. Figures and tables must be sized as they are to appear in print. Figures should be placed exactly where they are to appear within the text. Figures not correctly sized will be returned to the author for reformatting. Please read the Submission Policy carefully prior to making submissions. Further details about submission may be found in Submission Guidelines.
The aim of this Journal is to publish original research findings in the fields of Electrical, Electronics, and Renewable Energy. Hence, it contains double-blind peer-reviewed articles. Please read the Peer-review Policy.
SJET follows the HEC guidelines regarding the Plagiarism Policy. Each manuscript will be scrutinized for originality check by Turnitin. Please read the Plagiarism Policy.
The research focused on but not limited to the following core thematic areas:
Renewable Energy Sources and Storage
- Solar Energy System
- Fuel cell technology
- Hydro and Wind Energy
- Biomass and Bio-fuels
- Energy Management and Storage
- Energy Devices and Materials
Power Systems and Smart Grids
- Power Quality Issues and solutions
- Micro grid systems and their Integration Problems
- Design Control and Management
- Energy Management and Environmental Issues
- Hybrid Power System
- Distributed and Co-Generation Systems
- Power Market and Power System Economics
Electrical Machines and Adjustable Speed Drives
- AC and DC Machines and Drives
- Sensor-less Control
- PIEZO and Electrostatic Actuators
- Machine Design and Equipment Training
- Maintainance and Fault Diagnosis
- Bearingless Driving Technologies
Power Electronics and its Application
- Hard-switching and Soft-switching static converters
- Multi-level and Matrix Converters
- Emerging Topologies
- Simulation and Control Power Converters
- Power Factor Correctors
- Active Filters and Total Harmonics Distortions Analysis
- Optoelectronics and Photonic Devices
- Power Semiconductors, Passive Components, and Packaging Technologies
- Switch-mode power Supplies and Automotive
- Applications of Power Electronics in Home Appliance, Industry and Aerospace
High Voltage Engineering and Insulation Technology
- Micro-electromechanical System (MEMS)
- Power Integrated Circuits (PIC)
- Power Engineering related Technologies
- Power System Stability and Control
- Power System transient Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis
- Electromagnetic Transient Programs (EMTP)
- HVDC and FACTS Applications
- Sensors and Actuators
- Electronic Thin Films and Integrated Devices
Communication and Signal Processing
- Communication& Signal Processing
- Renewable Energy Sources and storages
- Power Systems and Smart Grids
- Electrical Machines and Adjustable Speed Drives
- Power Electronics and its application
- High Voltage Engineering and Insulation Technology
- RF, Microwave and Antenna Design
- Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Embedded and VLSI System Design
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Circuits
- Control Systems and Robotics
- Biomedical Engineering Systems and Circuits
- Energy-efficient Wireless Body Sensor Networks
- Wireless Power/Energy Transfer in eHealth Applications
- Green and Battery-friendly Wireless Medical Networks
- Renewable Energy and Energy Harvesting for wireless and Body Sensor Networks.
- Telemedicine and Medical IoT
- Medical Video Transmission
- Energy Management for Medical Health Applications
- Role of 5G in Medical Health Applications