Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Contact details (email & cell phone number) of corresponding author has been provided separately in article and updated in submission metadata.
Sukkur IBA Journal of Emerging Technologies - SJET holds the rights to all the published papers. Authors retain the copyright. Authors are required to sign the consent to publish & copyright agreement to make sure that the article/paper/work is solely published in SJET and never been published before or will be published after publication in SJET to any other journal. However, authors and readers may freely read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles and to use for any other lawful & non-commercial purpose.